Monday, April 25, 2011

MFXC 2011 IS SUNDAY, SO STOP FUCKING RAINING ALREADY

With MFXC only 6 days away you may be saying to yourself where is this course map I was told i would have by now, well I personally apologize for that (not really this shit is free). Seriously though for those of you who may not know, well yours truly was doored on his commute to work 2 weeks ago and I have been a little occupied with Insurance co, physical therapy, xrays, muscle relaxers, etc. I am healing quick, new bike is on the way, and even though I haven't been able to ride I have some nice updates for this weekends event.

First let me just say that we must not fear of the past few days worth of shitty weather. We have seen some serious rain, but that's just helping polish the buff stuff that awaits us this weekend. I will also be headed down this Thursday with some serious jerks for some course recon, and again on Friday to set up HQ for the early prep work. I am not even thinking about canceling the event, so just plan on it. If it's a no go you will know Saturday by 5pm no sooner, so don't ask.

Now lets get to the good stuff.

Today when I made it home from my walk home from work...yeah walking sucks, but it still beats driving a car! I arrived only to see a gigantic box full of THESE FUCKING SWEET ASS SHIRTS!




I would like to thank our sponsors for making it possible for us to not only put on these events, but also allow us to provide FREE gear to all you wonderful non racers! Without their support none of this would be possible. Each registered non racer will receive the shirt size they ordered upon checking in either Saturday night at HQ or Sunday am at the boat launch as well as a course cue sheet. Speaking of course info well I am not able to supply the GPS tonight, but please check back this week for a printable map/cue sheet. For those of you who non raced last years MFXC the course is exactly the same with only one exception it's in reverse when you reach the first fire road (Adams Creek Road) we will be turning left instead of continuing onto the single track. This not only breaks the course up, but it's faster. I also feel that the single track on the return this direction is far superior, so get ready for a fire fight!

Stay positive, send good weather vibes South, and check back soon for details on GPS, Course cue sheet, sneak peak at custom 1 of a kind MFXC medals, limited edition team seagal socks available for a small fee, and schedule of events. If you want to know what I will be doing 100 times a day the next few days go to link below. See you soon Jerks, and let's get ready to non race.

http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/findweather/getForecast?query=63623

MOAR to come tomorrow.

Storm

6 comments:

  1. dang i am sorry to miss out on that t-shirt, not to mention the non race, but plans have changed. i will be at wilson lake which is 1/2 the drive time for me. happy trails y'all!
    -sarah w

    ReplyDelete
  2. BUMMER! Sorry Ladies, but I had Sarah W for the WIN Sunday?! Well have fun at teh fat tire festival, and maybe we'll see ya next year?! Which Female will it be now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you f' ing kidding me Stormy???? WHATEVor! Sasha is ready to dominate... or just drink some beer

    ReplyDelete
  4. "walk home from work"

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XvOhW3mZwI

    I thought you were the dude I saw today about
    45sec -1min into the video! Kinda bummed now.

    nad

    ReplyDelete
  5. FFIIRREE FFIIGGHHTT

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ff5DlpZiMZ0

    MFXC is gonna roolz!!!!!!!!!

    tah-tox

    ReplyDelete
  6. I knew of at least one that would get the reference! nice jerky work Tah-t0x.

    Storm, Tropical Masson

    ReplyDelete